SPORTSMAST RANGE: SPORTSMAST 101 (17m)
SPORTSMAST 101 (17m) The SportsMast 101 (17m) can be extended to 17m (56ft). This is a very strong, custom-made, quality aluminium “Pump up Pneumatic Telescopic Mast”. It boasts a huge 52mm top tube with thick 101mm base tube making it a strong and portable mast. It is only 2.8m tall when fully retracted so it’s still nice and portable even for a mast that can be extended to 17m!!. This SportsMast can be used with a variety of mounting options including the separate tripod with or without the drive on combo, the drive on mount, vehicle tow hitch assembly or it can be attached to a fixed object like a wall or a pillar using the fixing clamps.
The SportsMast 101 (17m) also works on “Reverse Air Pressure” technology which means that no section of the mast needs to be touched when it is pumped up as it will stay up on its own. By simply untwisting the air valve at the bottom of the base section the SportsMast 101 gently glides to the bottom. You have the additional option of using a small compressor with this mast when it needs pumping up.
The SportsMast 101 as with the others in the range is simple to use, easy to set up and take down and it’s also relatively lightweight at 33kgs making it easy for travelling around. If this SportsMast won’t fit inside your vehicle for moving around then you can transport it in our bespoke “Roof Box” or you can attach it to some standard roof bars by using our own Roof Rack clamps. You can use the SportsMast 101 at any height between 2.8m all the way up to 17m.
At 15m the SportsMast 101 boasts a substantial 8kg head load, so we are able to mount multiple standard pan and tilt power heads with camcorders, up to 4 static IP Cameras, a SportCam PTZ Dome Camera or the new speed variable SportsPan pan and tilt power head with video camera. In even the most severe weather conditions this SportsMast is solid but if you wanted to you can simply attach the guy ropes and stakes that are included in the standard kit list. Plus you do have the option of extending this mast to a shorter height to improve stability in very windy conditions. At ground level a battery operated monitor can be attached to the magic arm allowing you to see exactly what you are filming and recording. You also have the option of using our bespoke Laptop Shelf with rain cover with a Laptop or Apple Mac that comes with the kit as standard. An accessories tray can also be provided if you want to store additional items such a canopus or blackmagic video converters, an additional laptop or mac etc.
The SportsMast 101 is another fantastic system for teams and individuals that take their video analysis very seriously and to another level. This SportsMast is fantastic for those sports where you want to capture footage over large playing areas such as Cricket and Aussie Rules Football, Alternatively it’s a great solution for tournament and events where multiple pitches etc are being used. If you want a portable, exceptionally strong and stable mast with a height up to 17m and will give you fantastic video results plus a variety of mounting options then the SportsMast 101 (17m) is a sound choice.
The SportsMast 101 (17m) is supplied with a very comprehensive list of kit and accessories. There are very few accessories to buy with the SportsMast 101 as we want to provide our customers who purchase this product with everything they need to completely fulfil their video analysis needs. If there is anything that you want to have made bespoke for the SportsMast 101 then please get in contact with us at email@example.com and we can liaise with our technical team to see if it is feasible. For further information or if you have any questions then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 7702 004842.
SPORTSMAST 101 (17m) STANDARD KIT:
- SportsMast 101 (17m) with T Grab Handle and magnetic level.
- Separate Drive on Tripod Combo.
- Wheel base system for centre base of mast for increased stability and ease of portability
- Tripod legs wheel set.
- Set stabilising guys for windy conditions if using the tripod.
- Set roof rack clamps.
- Mast nose head cover.
- Single Camcorder Adaptor.
- Speed Variable Pan and Tilt Head with Joystick Control and extension cable. You have the capability of controlling the pan speed and the tilt speed independently. This will pan and tilt very slowly or very fast depending on the Sport you are using it with. (See SportsPan video)
- Standard Pan and Tilt Head with remote control, camera adaptor and extension cable. This is a slower version than the model above and is useful as an end on solution or at a time when you don’t want to pan and tilt a lot or you are filming in a fixed area
- Camcorder Rain Cover.
- Laptop shelf with raincover for pc/mac or monitor.
- Monitor clamp flexi arm.
- Upgrade Tripod wheels system – making it easy to move around the pitch etc.
- Portable 34ah Battery Pack (this is used to power the speed variable pan and tilt head and also can be used to keep a laptop or monitor etc charged if the battery starts to run out.
- Waterproof case for SportsMast.
- Waterproof case for tripod.
- Waterproof accessories case
- Lanc Remote to control camcorders record and zoom functions at ground level. We have the ability to control Sony, Canon, Panasonic and JVC models that have the correct connection.
- Lanc/Remote Control extension cable for Sony/Canon/JVC/Panasonic.
- AV cable (Red/Yellow/White) video cable.
- Component video cable (RGB).
- Sony 10pin (half-moon shaped) adaptor cable with Lanc and AV connectors.
- Firewire video cable
- Hdmi video cable and Mini Hdmi video cable with adapter
- Full set of open cable cleets to secure cables to the SportsMast 101.
- 7” Battery Operated HD Field Monitor (allowing you to see what you are filming, it also has a fantastic battery life)
Optional Equipment that can be purchased for the SportsMast 101 (17m):
- Floodlight system
- HD Camcorder
- Double Camcorder Mount
- SportsCam PTZ
SportsMast 101 (17m)Technical Specifications:
- 2.8m Fully Retracted
- 17m Fully Extended
- 52mm Top Tube
- 101mm Base Tube
- 8 mast sections
- 33kgs mast weight
- 23kgs separate tripod
- 9kgs drive on mount
© SPORT AV GLOBAL
LTD 33 Warrener Close
Swindon, SN25 4AH
Tel: 07702 004842
VAT Number – 227 8142 07 Company Registration No. 9855706
Home | Contact Us | Web Design | Site Map